So I transformed my site from a money maker to a personal blog, yea go figure! After searching through hundreds and hundreds of themes I finally found one I liked, Hemingway. So I installed and began messing around with it, now I am a valid semantic freak so when I noticed there were errors and warnings on the page I hit the code and started fixing them. BTW, if you use this theme a major error is found in the designby() function, it seems that the author tried to mask the website link, so you couldn’t search by it easily, using concatenation the problem of course is that he has an extra period (.) in his code which does not validate. The best idea is to remove the concatenation.